The Dexter portrays the uniquely historic look of simple beds from an era we thought was gone. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 54-inch headboard is designed with (5) spindles and coated in a Hammered Brown finish. The clean intersections of the vertical and horizontal elements reveal a decidedly masculine profile. The geometry of the Dexter relies exclusively on right angles to create a handsome headboard with pared-down fussiness. The look is finished with (8) solid castings to give the overall construction a hearty and sturdy nature not found in other beds at this price point. A good ornamental headboard, like the Dexter, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Dexter Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with a Hammered Brown finish
- Features clean intersections of the vertical and horizontal elements to reveal a decidedly masculine profile
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 56" (H) x 55.5" (W) x 3" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Simplistic geometric design creates a clean, concise look and feel
- Beautiful castings throughout add detail to this classic silhouette
- Geometry of the Dexter relies exclusively on right angles to create a handsome bedroom piece
- Includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 55.5 (W) x 56 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.