The Leighton combines elements of classical European Baroque architecture with the simplistic style of the Modernist period, warming your bedroom space with touches of old and new. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 54-inch headboard is designed with straight-lined spindles, ornamental scalloped castings, and rounded finial posts. The 5-step Glazed Brass finish is perfected by patina, complementing the aesthetics of the piece nicely, while still maintaining the gloss of a new brass bed frame. A good ornamental headboard, like the Leighton, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The traditional style of this bedroom piece will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leighton Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Glazed Brass finish
- Features straight-lined spindles, ornamental scalloped castings, and rounded finial posts
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 54" (H) x 62" (W) x 2" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Finish is perfected by patina, complementing the aesthetics, while still maintaining the gloss of a new brass bed frame
- Combines elements of classical European Baroque architecture with the simplistic style of the Modernist period
- Will warm your bedroom space with touches of old and new
- Includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2 (L) x 62 (W) x 54 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.