The Vienna headboard features contrasting straight and sloping lines to display a sense of timeless grace. Constructed of carbon steel for strong support and long life, the 55-inch headboard has spindles throughout and features similarly intricate finials that provide rich detail to this piece. This amazing 6-step technique results in an Aged Gold finish to provide the perfect backdrop for any bedroom décor. The top rail curves downward and is adorned with intricately carved finials. The Vienna will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated, while providing that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize for more than just sleeping. This unit includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Vienna Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Aged Gold finish
- Features spindles throughout and similarly intricate finials that provide rich detail
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 55" (H) x 63.5" (W) x 3" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Top rail curves downward and is adorned with intricately carved finials
- Features contrasting straight and sloping lines to display a sense of timeless grace
- Finish provides the perfect backdrop for any bedroom décor
- Includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 63.5 (W) x 55 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.